- The right to nominate and vote during the election of the Management Council
- Preference for employees to attend courses and utilize facilities.
- Discount in course fees (10%-30%).
- Special invitations to coffee talks, luncheons, dinner and special events organized by the Centre.
- RM 500 rebate (upon signing up to be a SSTC member) to be used for training program or rental of training facilities for Ordinary Membership application.
- Lifetime membership fee. No monthly fee. No annual fee.
- Special induction session for new member.
- Company incorporated in Malaysia is eligible to become an Ordinary Member of Sabah Skills & Technology Centre.
- A one-time membership fee of RM 1,000.
PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION
- The duly completed form must be submitted with a crossed cheque for the amount of the membership fee as stated above, made payable to “Sabah Skills & Technology Centre”.
- A certified copy of “Certificate of Incorporation”, Trading License and Form 24 or 49 of your company.
- Approval of membership is subjected to the decision of the Management Council.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download the form below for the application