The Sabah Skills & Technology Centre (SSTC) is Sabah’s very own skills development centre, and the result of close cooperation between the Sabah Government and the industry.
Registered on 27 September 2000, it is set-up as a non-profit society in which the government – State and Federal – provides the funding and infrastructure whereas the industry provides the support and leadership. SSTC aims to provide training and educational programs to enhance the skills level of State’s workforce.
AREA OF TRAINING
SAFETY & HEALTH
To empower the people with creativity, innovativeness, integrity, competitiveness and productiveness for the Industry & Nation.
Leader in Holistic Human Capital Development
SSTC was established to meet the following objectives:
- Meet training needs of member companies.
- Continuously develop holistic human capital.
- Coordinate resources for industry & institutions.
- Promote Technical career.
- Position the centre as a leading holistic training institution.
SSTC Quality Policy
SSTC is committed to be a quality training institute through:
- Steering Awareness among the employees in complying with the customer as well as regulatory requirements;
- Serving the community by consistently providing prompt quality services;
- Taking opportunities for continual improvement to ensure the effectiveness of the QMS;
- Customer satisfaction and needs and exceeding their expectations.