HOW TO APPLY?
By following below three steps, you will be able to find out if your company is eligible for the SME Training Grant.
Download the PERAKUAN STATUS SYARIKAT PKS letter/form and photocopy the first page in your company letterhead.
Fill Out Form and Attach with Required Documents
Attach with the letter/form with the following documents:
- Company Trading License OR Local Government OR Registration Document with Professional Bodies.
- Latest 3 Months Bank Account Statement.
- Latest 3 Months EPF Statement.
FOR SDN BHD
- Company Trading License OR Registration Document with Professional Bodies License
- Form 9
- Form 24 & 49
- Latest Financial Statement of Accounts (Audited Accounts)
- Latest Monthly EPF Statement
Important Note: **All documents must be certified true copy by the company’s Human Resource Manager, Director of Managing Director.
Submit the following documents (duly signed and certified) to us via snail mail to
SABAH SKILLS & TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
No. 8 Jalan 1C, KKIP Selatan, Industrial Zone 1 (IZ1)
Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park, 88460, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Attention: Ms. Jennifer Michael / Ms. Shariffah Haszeqah
CALL US @ Tel: 1800-22-7782 and we will personally collect it from you.
(Collection available within Kota Kinabalu area only)
It will only take 48 hours to approve your application (provided documentations are complete). Once approved all you have to do is register your employees with our training programs and enjoy the 70% discount.
Other mode of assistance
SMEs who send their employees for our courses will be eligible for 70% training grant from SME Corp. The remaining cost can be claimed through the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF).