By following below three steps, you will be able to find out if your company is eligible for the SME Corp Training Grant.
Download the ‘PERAKUAN STATUS SYARIKAT PKS’ letter/form and photocopy the first page in your company letterhead.
Attach with the letter/form with the following documents:
- Local Government License OR Registration Document with Professional Bodies License
- Company Trading License
- Latest Monthly EPF Statement OR Latest Bank Statement
For SDN BHD
- Company Trading License OR Registration Document with Professional Bodies License
- Form 9
- Form 24 & 49
- Latest Financial Statement of Accounts (Audited Accounts)
- Latest Monthly EPF Statement
Important Note: **All documents must be certified true copy (on every page) by any legal Company Secretary, a registered Certified Accountant, Commissioner of Oath or Government Officer.
Submit the following documents (duly signed and certified) to us via snail mail to
SABAH SKILLS & TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
No. 8 Jalan 1C, KKIP Selatan, Industrial Zone 1 (IZ1)
Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park, 88460, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Attention: Ms. Devyne Koh / Ms. Pan Lee Ching / Ms. Evana Juadi
CALL US @ Tel: 1800-22-7782 and we will personally collect it from you.
(Collection available within Kota Kinabalu area only)
It will only take 48 hours to approve your application (provided documentations are complete). Once approved all you have to do is register your employees with our training programs and enjoy the 70% discount.